Chicken Feeder-Holds 20 Pounds-Pellets-Crumbles-Grain in Bucket - For 21st Century Chicken Owners - Inside or Outside of Coop - Use With Nipple Waterer (2 Feed Ports - Center (4-6 Hens))
Free Shipping Included! Chicken Feeder-Holds 20 Pounds-Pellets-Crumbles-Grain in Bucket - For 21st Century Chicken Owners - Inside or Outside of Coop - Use With Nipple Waterer (2 Feed Ports - Center (4-6 Hens)) by RentACoop at Kairy. MPN: 4316582422. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why we think this feeder is better than the rest: #1 The hens can't poop in their feed #2 Rain/water can't spoil the feed. Saves you on feed costs
Why we think this feeder is better than the rest:
#1 The hens can't poop in their feed
#2 Rain/water can't spoil the feed. Saves you on feed costs
#3 The hen's can't spill/waste the feed due to the feeder's unique design
#4 The hens are forced to eat all of their feed (not just their favorite grains :)
#5 Fewer pests will be attracted to your coop due to less spillage and tough access to feed
Search chicken feeder on Amazon and you'll see mainly one type of feeder sold by 20 different companies.
The problems with these circular feeders are many and have not been improved in over 50 years.
- These feeders do not protect from the rain - Even when you pay extra for a cover
- Chickens can poop in the food and always seem to find a way to - even if you put them on a stand
-Pests such as mice, rats, squirrels, wild birds are attracted to these feeders because hens easily move the feed onto the ground.
Our Feeder solves all of these problems and more..
You can put this feeder in the middle of your yard and not have to worry about feed getting wet. Even your messiest eater will not be able to waste feed.. Our feeder holds enough feed to last 4 hens 2 weeks! Imagine filling your feeder once every week or two!
Features & Highlights
- 🐓 For chickens 12 weeks and older. (Younger/smaller chickens can crawl in the port) Comes fully assembled -
- 🐓 Place feeder anywhere in your yard/run and the feed stays try. No need to put it under cover
- 🐓 No more squirrels, wild birds, mice or rats getting into your coop looking for feed on the ground as 99% of feed stays in the feeder - Even with your most wasteful hen!
- 🐓 100% Food Grade and BPA Free Plastic - Simply fill with feed and it's ready for your hens. Holds 20 pounds of feed! Refill once every 30 days for 2 hens, 14 days for 4 hens and once every week for 8 hens
- 🐓 This 20lb feeder with 2 feeding ports is sufficient for up to 6 hens. We recommend one feeder for every 6 hens so they do not have to wait in line.
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 9.69 x 9.69 inches|